CZ-300 (CZ Generation) EASY INSTALLATION & OPERATION Designed with functionality and usability in mind. LARGE BUILD SIZE We understand your basic 3D printing need of having a large build volume. Our CZ-300 printer provides a build area of 300x300x300mm (11.8×11.8×11.8 inches) for you getting started. NEW NOZZLE DESIGN The selected 0.4 mm nozzle is made of copper that came withthe hotend supporting max temperature up to 260 °C. Its feature delivers good printing quality of this DIY 3D printer. HEATED PRINT BED & CONSTANT TEMPERATURE CONTROL Our CZ-300 printer is installed a heated print bed that can be setup with the consistent printing temperature from 40 to 90°C. Its feature serves variety of filament materials to fulfil your printing needs. LCM GRAPHICAL INTERFACE The control box uses 3″LCM adopted the graphical interface optimization for friendly usage. SUPPORTED MULTIPLE FILAMENTS PLA, ABS, PETG, Carbon Fiber PLA, Metallic PLA etc.(includes third-party filaments) PRODUCT SAFETY CERTIFICATION The product has CE, LVD, and FCC safety certification to keep safe in use.
- LARGE BUILD SIZE (300x300x300mm) – Crazy3dprint CZ-300 printer provides a build area of 300x300x300mm (11.8×11.8×11.8 inches) for you getting started.
- Cura Support (PC & Mac) – The templates can be downloaded from Crazy3dprint.com
- HEATED PRINT BED & CONSTANT TEMPERATURE CONTROL – Crazy3dprint CZ-300 printer is installed a heated print bed that can be setup with the consistent printing temperature from 40 to 90°C. Its feature serves variety of filament materials to fulfill your printing needs.
- NEW NOZZLE DESIGN – The selected 0.4 mm nozzle is made of copper that came with the hot-end supporting max temperature up to 260 °C. Its feature delivers good printing quality of this DIY 3D printer.
- Techradar 4.5 stars review & 3″ LCD GRAPHICAL INTERFACE – Crazy3dprint CZ-300 is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 on Techradar review 2020
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
Ultra smooth technology : With our ultra smooth technology, our filaments are capable to extrude beautifully and smoothly that help to build a more delicate object. Vacuum sealed : Our vacuum sealed packaging assres you to experience the best performance by isolating moisturized environment to the filaments. High compatibility : Our filaments had been tested on various brands of 3d printer in the market and with positive customers’ feedback. 3D solutech is a professional filament manufacturer specialized in providing various colors and materials for 3D printing. Quality is our top priority as we hand checked each spool, vacuum sealed and packaged. Our filament is proven to maintain smooth and consistent printing experience that achieves best printing result. Our filament is always round, with no oily residue, no air bubbles, no kinks or breaks. Package includes: 1 x 1.75mm carbon fiber filament (1.9 lbs.) , 1 x filament clip.
- 1.75 mm carbon fiber PLA filament
- For common 3D printers such as makerbot, RepRap, afinia, up, Mendel, flash forge, solidoodle 2, printrbot LC, maker gear M2 and etc.
- Temperature range is 200°C to 220°C
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Carbon fiber PC 3D Printer Filament
1. PRILINE Carbon fiber PC filament has better dimensional stability for warp free printing, excellent layer adhesion, and easy support removal.
2. With high heat tolerance, Carbon Fiber has a very high strength to weight ratio, and is extremely rigid.
1. 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
2. 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm)
3. Recommended Printing Temp/Nozzle Temperature: 240-260°C (464-500°F), Base Plate Temperature: 80-100°C(176-212°F)
4. Spool Diameter: 7.87″ – Spool Width: 2.83″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20″
5. High Compatible With Your 3D Printer: For common all 1.75 mm specification 3D printers such as Ultimaker, Zortrax, Lulzbot, BCN3D , FlashForge, Makergear, MakerBot, Prusa, CEL, Robo.
PRILINE 3D Printer Filament Storage Tips:
After each print, we recommended storing printer filament in a sealed plastic bag or box to prevent be affected with moisture.
Friendly Reminder(After Use):
Be sure to insert the free end of the filament into the hole to avoid the filament being tangled for next time use.
- Material: Carbon fiber PC – Color: Black – Weight: 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
- Size: 1.75mm (Tolerance Level : ± 0.03mm) – Spool Diameter: 7.87″ – Spool Width: 2.83″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20″
- Recommended Printing Temp/Nozzle Temperature: 240-260°C (464-500°F), Base Plate Temperature: 80-100°C(176-212°F)
- Performance Advantages: PRILINE Carbon fiber PC filament has better dimensional stability for warp free printing, excellent layer adhesion, and easy support removal
- Refund Guarantee in 30 Days: We trust our products. If you aren’t happy with our 3D printer filament, tell us and We will arrange a refund for you
Check Out Our Website For Details…
X-plus is an advanced industrial grade 3d printer made by QIDI TECHNOLOGY.
X-plus is able to print giant size model, and it is apply to make complex project production. The printer is great to manufacture industrial product and model production.
1.Pull rod filament spool holder suitable for most filaments which in the market.
2.When finished printed model,the printer will shut off automatically.
3.Breakpoint printing.The breakpoint can be saved and the printing can be continued later.
4.Removable Plate:The plate can be taken out and bend to remove the finished models.
5.Wifi connection&PC computer monitoring interface
-The QIDI TECH X-plus
-1x spools filament (N.W.:1kg,material)
-1x Acrylic Cover
-Screws,kits in accessories bag
-Power Supply Cable
-1x 16GB USD Flash Drive
-G.W: 28KG(around 61.7 lbs)
Printing Technology:FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
Layer Resolution: 100~500 microns
Positioning Precision: 11 microns on X and Y and 2.5 microns on Z
Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
Frame & Body: Metal &Plastic
Extruder Quantity: Single
Self-contained Software: QIDI Print
Compatible Computer Systems: Windows 64 bit /Mac
Windows system（64bit））computer :USB Pen Drive,Ethernet cable
Mac OS system computer :Only support print via USB Pen Drive
Voltage: 115V ~ 230 V
Packing Dimension: 710x540x520mm
- QIDI TECH X-PLUS 3D printers, designed by top professional team, combine the highest precision 3D technology, and feature the quiet printing, air purification, Wi-Fi connection. Which can be printed on kind of material such as Nylon, Carbon Fiber, PC etc., and also be compatible with any brands of 1.75mm filament.
- The X-PLUS 3D Printer Kit comes with two different types of extruder assembly. The extruder A had already been installed on the printer. The max printing temperature is 250C, and it can works well with PLA, ABS, TPU. And for extruder B, free to you if you need. The maximum printing temperature is 300C, and can print Nylon, Carbon Fiber, PC. (The latest development, free trial).
- The X-PLUS with pioneered creation of two different ways for placing the filament. Ventilative printing or enclosed constant temperature printing for you to choose when printing the different types of filament. Double Z-axis driver, ensures more stable and more precise printing quality when you print large model size. Higher configuration 3D printer.
- Latest slicer software version 5.0: Redesigned UI interface of QIDI software is smarter and more convenient to operate. It has changed the software’s slicing algorithm and improves the print quality by 30 percent and speed by 20 percent. The QIDI software is compatible with all types of QIDI printer, life-time free, an alternative to paid software.(If yours is the old version, please download the latest version on QIDI official website).
- Backed by with One-to-one QIDI TECH service. If you have queries about 3D Printer, feel free to contact our exclusive and fast support service team, we’ll reply back to you within 24 hours. Free One-year warranty is also guaranteed.
Click Here For More Information