Welcome to Leapparel Fashion shop, here are the details information for this mens’ casual hoodie
Ribbed cuffs and hem
Drawstring hood: Adjustable
Casual Style: Over-the-head style
All-over Printed: Funy and Leisure graphic printed
Washing Instructions: Machine and hands Wash
Fabric: 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester; Lining: Fleece plush
Soft-touch Sweat Fabric: Lightweight and Quick-drying
A kangaroo pocket on the front: Provides a huge storage space for essentials personal belongings
Oversized fit: falls generously over the body ; Lightweight stretch construction for a full range of motion
This hooded sweatshirt crafted from soft and lightweight cotton blend, the hoody features a drawstring adjustable hood and a kangaroo front pocket. Complete with ribbed cuffs and hem. Printed with funny and relaxing graphics.
Makes you feel comfortable and relaxing when doing sports or wandering through the street.
The Prime items usualy can be delivered in 2-4 days; Products from seller fulfillment center will be delivered within 5-10 days.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us, we will reply within 24 hours.
- A front kangaroo pocket make the perfect space for warm your hands and storing the essentials like keys,mobile phone, earphone,cride cards etc
- Features a drawstring adjustable hood and warm fleece plush lining, this jacket is suitable for leisure and sports, not too thick and not too thin.
- Funny All Over Graphic Printing: Use unique digital printing technology to make sure the hoodie can be washed by machine and hand wash,the surface without any attachments, will not fade.
- Quick-drying Fabric: Unique cotton blend fabric is very easy to care for, it comes absolutely wrinkle-free and almost dry from the washing machine, nothing discolored or distorted
- Update your go-to garms with the new shapes and fits from our Leapparel design team, from 3D graphic printed tees to outerwear (sweatshirt, hoodies, pullovers), and pants from skinny Yoga leggings to Sports jogger trouser.
Visit The Website For More Information…
- High-quality PLA filament
- Biodegradable, environment-friendly material
- 1 kg Spool, 1.75 mm diameter
- Provides more printing material and accessibility
- Cost-effective solution to 3D printing
Click Here For More Information
Functional Design for 3D Printing 3rd Edition is your guide to the intersection of design, 3d printing, and utility. This volume will demonstrate design practices that expand the possibilities for durable, functional objects. Your functional models will print quickly and reliably, delivering the full potential of the “desktop factory”. Functional Design for 3D Printing will help you to: Turn your ideas into practical designs that print reliably and assemble into durable, functional objects Maximize strength for utility and estimate working and failure load ratings Minimize printing time, material use, and weight Minimize the chance of print failure, ensuring reliable prints on a variety of machines and software Design printable hinges, latches, interlocking parts, and other functional elements Design printable electronic breadboards, prototypes, and simple components Integrate flexibility and multiple materials into your functional designs Solve bed adhesion and warping problems at the design level, improving print reliability Select the correct structural paradigm(s) for each application Know how and when to include dedicated support structures into your model for maximum printability If you are an experienced designer, Functional Design for 3D Printing will present design principles and practices that will help you to quickly model functional, printable objects. This volume will help you to improve and accelerate your design and prototyping work-flow. If you are a novice designer, Functional Design for 3D Printing will be a useful introduction, supplement, and reference for functional design. This volume will give you the technical framework for you to improve your expertise with a minimum of trial and error frustration, and will be your go-to guide for design solutions. 118 illustrations, 234 pages. This third edition is extensively improved and expanded from the second edition: More than twice as many illustrations and 35% more text Extensively rewritten for easier reading and comprehension Updated with modern materials and technologies Some words of praise from purchasers of the second edition: “Unlike many other currently available books about 3D printing which are heavy with ra-ra encouragements about how great 3D printing is and how everyone can excel with a little effort, this book is simply page after page of useful information about the nitty-gritty aspects of actually trying to print good models. This is the kind of knowledge that beginning (and experienced) enthusiasts need to know to avoid any potential frustrations. Don’t be put off by the rather short length of this book; there’s more here than most other books that are hundreds of pages longer. Highly recommended.” “Lots of solid information on best design practice and material properties. It’s written in such a way that the information won’t be out of date for a long time. If you’re experienced at 3D printing this book will reaffirm the things you learned through trial and error, and probably teach you a few tricks you never thought of. If you’re new to 3d printing, or new at designing parts that will be 3D printed, this book will save you a ton of time and materials.” “This book provides a wealth of rules, guidelines, and insights to help you create designs that print and behave properly. It does a wonderful job of explaining all the strange effects that can make even simple prints fail, and how to easily minimize or compensate for them.” ….. “ As others here have suggested, buy the print version so you can highlight it and keep it next to your printer.”
Check Out Our Website For Details…
USB powered heated tool with long life soldering tip, with LED indicator light and touch switch. Includes coated interchangeable tips designed to finish, repair and modify 3D printed parts. Replaces much of the sanding, scraping and snapping tool to finish off your 3d prints. Designed to finish 3D printing models. Fully functioning USB powered soldering iron. Small and compact for portability. Rapid heat up and instant recovery. Long life tip can be easily replaced and has protective cap. 4 interchangeable tips included: needle, knife, scoop and point. Special tip coating to prevent sticking. Basic stand included. Power: 8 W. Input: 5 VDC USB 2.0 / 3.0 recommended. Highest heating temperature: 380°C – 400°C , 716°F – 752°F. Heating time: < 15 seconds. Cooling time: < 30 seconds. Auto Shut Off (sleep mode): 25 seconds idle. LED indicator: Yes
- PRECISE: The pen like form makes it very comfortable to use and easy to control when precision is important. Works with PLA, ABS and other 3D printing materials.
- REPLACES: The sanding, scraping and snapping tool to finish off your 3d prints.
- 4 SPECIALLY COATED TIPS: 4 interchangeable tips included: needle, knife, scoop and point. Tips have special coating to prevent plastic sticking to the tip.
- TIPS INCLUDE: KNIFE for cutting and removing sections including the removal of supports, brims, and rafts from your 3D print; NEEDLE: for clearing small holes and features or for detailed layer refinements in hard to reach places; POINT: general purpose tip for larger internal features and holes. Can also be used to make holes after printing; SCOOP: perfect to remove stringing and imperfections from inside holes or recesses. Can also be used to blend surfaces
- COMPACT: Small and compact for portability. Size: 0.59″ x 6.06″ – 15 x 117 mm (without tips). Weight: 4.23 oz – 120 g
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…